Re: Login for

Thanks Lars

We have about 14 data sets, collecting different data elements (for some). I want to be able to see the number of persons who have logged in to capture any of the data set.

I will appreciate if you can help

From: Lars Helge Øverland [mailto:larshelge@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2015 8:59 AM
To: Aluka Terpase
Cc: DHIS 2 Users list
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Login for

Hi Aluka,

first I would say we should define what "using a data set" specifically means.

I think your best shot is to write an SQL view <http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/user/html/ch22s06.html> .

regards,

Lars

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 5:29 AM, Aluka Terpase <aluka.terpase@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All

We have dhis2 with over 10 thousand users. How can I get a sense of the number people logged in using a particular data set.

I have looked at the data administration>Data statistics but only a summary of users logged in

Users logged in

Number

Last hour

8

Today

17

Last 2 days

371

Last 7 days

784

Last 30 days

2264

I want to disaggregate by particular dataset

Thanks in anticipation!

Aluka, Terpase

Health Information Systems Programme (HISP) Nigeria
+234 8034402204 <tel:%2B234%208034402204>