Re: Status of Arabic Right to Left interface

Hi David,
There was some work done on this with a new DHIS2 theme, which included a
Right to Left CSS, but  it has not yet been accepted into trunk.

You can take a look here

https://code.launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/emro_ir

There seems to be some activity in that branch with Arabic, but maybe
Bharath has a better idea of what is being done?

Regards,
Jason