From: Busoye Anifalaje [mailto:busoye@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 December 2015 14:34
To: GROUT, Lise
Cc: DHIS 2 Users list
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] csv template to import metadata in 2.21

Hi Lise,
The csv import doc has been updated here

http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/developer/html/ch01s10.html

Busoye
On 14 Dec 2015 14:06, "GROUT, Lise" <groutl@xxxxxxx<mailto:groutl@xxxxxxx>> wrote:
Dear all,

I used to import metadata using *.csv files, following the structure describe in the DHIS2 user guide. It does not work anymore since I upgraded to 2.21. I saw some differences when creating dataelements with the App (for example the value type is only one variable now). Has the csv template changed?

Have a nice day,

Lise.

Lise Grout
Epidemiologist

World Health Organization
Department of Neglected Tropical Diseases (HTM/NTD/IDM)
Innovative and Intensified Disease Management Unit
20, Avenue Appia; CH-1211 Geneva 27
Tel. +41 22 791 2341<tel:%2B41%2022%20791%202341>
Mobile +41 79 290 68 61<tel:%2B41%2079%20290%2068%2061>
Skype: tigrouveto
http://www.who.int/neglected_diseases