Metadata export of datasets - missing form sections?

Good morning all,

Let me know if I’m misunderstanding something here …

Here in Sudan we are exporting two datasets from one instance to another
instance that include quite complex standard forms (using sections and
grey-out options). All our other datasets use custom forms, and they have
come across fine.

However, wth standard section forms, none of the section information comes
across (and yes, I’ve poked around in the XML files to check). Is this
normal behaviour? If not, is there a way of getting at these section
definitions and exporting them?

Cheers

David

Follow ups