From: Lars Helge Øverland [mailto:larshelge@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 12:24 AM
To: Nami Ghadri <nami_ghadri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: DHIS 2 Users list <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Category Option Combo

Hi Nami,

sorry for the trouble. However its difficult to assist based on the information you provide. Could you tell us what is taking long, where and when?

regards,

Lars

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 10:53 PM, Nami Ghadri <nami_ghadri@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nami_ghadri@xxxxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

Hello,

I created over than 100 Category options separated on six categories (Attribute type) and put the categories in one category combination (also attribute type)

 I have 16 GB ram and the tomcat is only consuming about 2GB, but It’s taking too long time to map all category options to each other,

Could anyone guide me on that or any advice about this, or is it normal? Or maybe there is certain order steps to do that ?

Thanks in advance