Android Event Capture App for v2.21

Good afternoon again DHIS2 ‘ers …

Can someone provide me some clarity (or point me in the direction of who to
speak to) with regards to the Android Event Capture App. We would like to
perhaps look at some enhancements to it … though want to understand what’s
on the development path for the existing App.

Clarification/Questions:

   - We have ‘users’ set up with different language profiles in DHIS2
   (Ukrainian, Russian and English) … yet whenever any of these users log into
   their Android App, the data entry screens, data element names, section
   names, and option lists are all in the base database language for the site
   (i.e. none of the translations are showing).
      - Is this normal behaviour?
      - If not, is there going to be any activity to ‘reflect’ the user
      profile translation choices into what gets seen in the App?
      - Is there going to be (or could there be) under the ’settings’
      window on the Android App, the ability to change the interface
locale (just
      wondering if this is a better place to do it)
      - Without getting under-the-hood, what get’s passed back/stored
      internally for tracker data-elements with option-set drop downs … the
      ’text’ of the option, or the internal UID for the item? Just wondering,
   -  If we notice some bugs, or enhancement possibilities, do we pass
   those ideas through to the development team, or create our own stand-alone
   enhancements?

And seasons best wishes everybody.

David

Follow ups