Re: Analytics by submitting users

Hi Abda,

If your data is event data, you could use a data element which has the type
of Username to do this.  If your data is aggregate data, it's not directly
possible, so you would need to resort to using SQL to achieve  this I think.

Its an interesting idea though..to consider the aggregate data entry
 submission process as an event itself, and produce statistics on this. It
seems like something we should look into.

Regards,

Jason