Re: Data entry forms and functions

Hi Murod,

Note that when you look at aggregate data values in analytics for yearly or
six-monthly periods your month 1-2-3 category options will not make much
sense anymore, so you need to be careful here not to cause confusion.

Information about the periodicity of the data should be captured in the
period dimension to.

It's definitely better to store this as monthly data values and rather
develop a custom app for data entry that supports your requirements.

Ola
------
Thanks Prosper,

For the clarification. I found a solution by creating "month one", "two"
"three" category options. though data are saved for the quarter. This way
we can have more accurate form and distinguish between months in a quarter.

regards,
murod