Re: org unit type

Hi Murod

I have not seen that one either, but did hear about it at the last Oslo
academy.

I am not sure how it should be implemented really, but when we performed
these RBF calculations in Zambia, this is what I did.

1) Get the facility, its quantities and its org unit group type  (and
possibly other data values such as "quality" which affect the invoice-able
RBF amount)

2)  The unit price was defined as a constant in the system by service and
by orgunit group type.

3) A script was run at the end of the reporting period, which populated a
data element, which was the result of the unit price *  quantity * quality.
This provided the RBF amount to be paid. This value was not entered
directly by the user, but calculated through a scheduled script. A data
element was used instead of an indicator, since the organisation unit type
and unit price might vary over time.

4) After that, things ran out of the box really.

One limitation of course is dealing with the changes in unit price over
time and if the facility changes its type.

Anyway, this was a bit of a hack, but it did work and was not too
complicated.

Regards,
Jason