Re: Android App

Hi all,

The issue here is that the users need to be directly assigned to the org
units for which data will be collected (in addition of course to the
forms/programs as described by Prosper, but it seems that this was
understood)

It may be counter-intuitive and in contradiction with how org unit access
is managed elsewhere throughout the system, but it makes sense for the
Android app: if only the parent org unit were to be selected, then there's
a risk that hundreds of child org units would need to be loaded in the app.
In addition, different field staff are typically in charge of different
areas / facilities / sites and as such it becomes possible tailor access
down to the lowest level. It requires a bit more granular user management
but our experience at PSI shows that it's doable.

Bram