Data element decoration

Hi,

I'm trying to display the hint message when hovering over the data element
in a data entry form, like on the Sierra Leone demo instance.

Using version 2.20
- I added a description tor the data elements required
- I enabled the "data element decoration" in the data set

But I can't see hints yet. What else am I missing please?

Thanks,

Alex

If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
reply e-mail and delete this message from your system.