Problems viewing data in version 2.22

Hi there - we recently upgraded our dhis instance to the new version 2.22.
Previously we were using 2.21.  With both versions, we are having problems
with viewing the data through the Data Browser option and Pivot Table
module.

First, I entered historical data for Oct 2014 for an org unit called
Forlanini
[image: Inline image 1]

The problem is that I'm unable to view this data anywhere else in the
system.

For example, under Data Administration, if I search for the data using the
Data Browser module (I enter dates from Oct 1, 2014 to Oct 31, 2014), the
table shows up with all 0s:
[image: Inline image 2]

What's really strange is if I choose the Download as Excel option in the
above screenshot, the data that downloads doesn't even match what's shown
on the screen (and it doesn't match the data entered in the first
screenshot either):

[image: Inline image 3]

Finally, if I go to Pivot Table and try to pull up the data for Oct 2014
for Forlanini, nothing shows up:

[image: Inline image 4]

Can someone please let me know if I'm missing something?  Thank you.

I'm attaching the screenshots as attachments in case they do not show up
correctly in the email.

Thanks in advance,
Carolyn