Re: Problem selecting a parent org. unit for a unit

Hi Archana,

You can try patching the database with something like the following, then
either restart DHIS 2 (restart Tomcat), or go to Apps -> Data
Administration -> Cache Statistics -> Clear cache

insert into usermembership (organisationunitid, userinfoid) values (
(select organisationunitid from organisationunit where parentid is null),
(select userid from users where username = 'admin') );

This should result in admin being assigned to both the root and the Level 4
org unit. You can then go in and unassign the level 4 org unit if you like.

Cheers,
Jim