Re: JEXL extended syntax for program rules

Hi Markus,

OK, as I suspected. I just saw another reference in the documentation for
filters supporting JEXL and was hoping that extended to this as well :-)

Any function that supports looking inside a string for comparison purposes
would be excellent! d2:left and d2:right would work (you might want to add
a d2:in to that list as well).

On a slightly more complex question but related to skip-logic potential …
I’m comparing the selected value for a data element supplied from an option
set. In our case, we have users who could be using one of 3 languages.
Rather than having to create a more complex rule to support the different
language variations, is there any way of accessing and comparing against
the underlying option code? To me, this seems to be a more valid approach
to comparing with option names that may ‘change’ due to spelling
corrections or in our case, changes in Locale.

Any thoughts?

David