Re: Tracker Capture, problem with list of entities

Hello Barakissa,

In 2.22 we have introduced a program property that allows you to control
where to display list of tracked entities in the first page of tracker by
default or not. If you want to see the list by default, make sure you have
set "Display front page list" to "Yes" in your program definition.
Otherwise, you need to type matching search parameter to see a list.

---
Thank you,
Abyot.