Disaggregation and Filtering of dates in Pivot-Tables

Dear all,

in our installation we store dataValues with a daily granularity. Now I want to
create a pivot table which displays all dataValues for all the days of the
current or last week or month. I want to do this only once with a relative
time-period filter (not by selecting the single dates every week).

So far I understand that the granularity of the dis-aggregation in a pivot table
is forcefully the same as the filter on the applied dimension. Since there is no
relative filter on days, I am afraid that this is not possible. I'd be happy if
someone could prove that I am wrong :-)

Thanks,

Uwe

Follow ups