Re: Any experience of DHIS2 in Agriculture?

Hi Abyot

I had worked with DHIS2 in the Agriculture sector. I would say more or less
, with customization we could fulfill the requirements.

At present, I with my team are *particularly working on Results Framework
which has logical framework* having goals, outcome, outputs , indicators
etc. We tried to build the module within DHIS in phase 1 and we were
successsfulyl able to monitor project's results framework.But over time,
the requirements came out to be really complicated and elaborate because
results framework doesn't just have a list of indicators but the logical
relationship between various level of the logframe helping in overall
project monitoring.

Therefore, now we are building the module outside DHIS where we are
developing a project logframe structure page (we are calling this as
Project Management app) which can call indicator values from DHIS. Each
indicator has a few attributes like type; baseline value, source of
verification etc. Similarly project has attributes like start & end dates,
donor, area of operation, total budget, sub-grants etc. We are calling this
module as Project management module.

I hope, this info is of some use

Thank you
Deepali