Re: Disaggregation and Filtering of dates in Pivot-Tables

Hi Uwe,

that sounds like a new set of relative periods (like Jason says). This
makes sense and we are happy to add this.

Feel free to write a blueprint:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+addspec

The process is generally that one first raises a problem or suggested
feature on the mailing lists. If the dev team agrees it's a sensible
feature, you are free to write up a blueprint on Launchpad. This then gets
assigned to a release. So - pretty much what you just did ;)

regards,

Lars