Re: Any experience of DHIS2 in Agriculture?

Dear Deepali,

Thanks. Now I see the complexity. Even if you used relationship in programs
e.g program is related to a goal, a goal program is related objectives and
objective program is related to outcome and so on would be complex to
implement.

However, I had tried to use this relationship thing in programs for
tracking projects where a project has consultants and consultants have
tasks and tasks have resources attached to them ....... but I didnt finish
with since it was a concept for demonstrating a use case. May be I should
touch base on it and we share experiences.

Alex