Uploading apps and managing releases of DHIS

Dear All,

I’m involved in a development team and for our DHIS instance we want to create an APP that emulates Event captures but with some new functionalities.
The process of creating and uploading the app is pretty clear but we want to go further in detail about the “problems” “issues “ or only considerations that we will must take into account when a new DHIS release appear.

For instances, if I’ve upload an app package in to my DHIS 2.21 and now I want to upgrade my DHIS to 2.22 release. What should I do? The only thing can I do is reupload my app?

Thanks & Regards

Marc Garnica

Follow ups