API-Response from api/setDataValues

Dear all,

when importing dataValues into DHIS2 via api/setDataValues I get a certain
number of values that are being ignored. Is there a api-parameter that can give
me a more detailed feedback in the response than just the number of ignored
values?

I remember that I always got an error-message with a list of rejected dates in
the api response before I allowed future-dates (json-field 'conflicts':
"conflicts":[{"object":"20460411","value":"Data element does not allow for
future periods through data sets: X9etg5beTot"}]). It would help a lot for
debugging, if I got this kind of information for the remaining conflicts.

Currently running on 2.22 (standard Ubuntu 14.04 & Oracle 8), not sure though,
whether the conflicts field was still under 2.21.

Thanks a lot,

Uwe

Follow ups