Re: DHIS2 nomenclature

The acronym DHIS has become a bit like IBM - growing out of a historical
role at district level in South Africa back in the nineties, into a much
broader platform twenty years later.

It is used at all levels, including village communities and global. Also
used extensively outside of the health sector.

So I just refer to it as dhis2 without spelling it out.

Knut