From: Jean-Dipak Sen <jean-dipak.sen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 9:15 PM
Subject: DHIS and R
To: Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello administrator,

I work at the Global Fund in Geneva and I am also a keen user of R.
Kindly let me know if there are any other R users in the group.
I would be interested in exchanging ideas and tips.

Best regards
Jean-Dipak Sen
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Jean-Dipak Sen (https://launchpad.net/~jean-dipak-sen)

Knut Staring
Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo
Norway: +4791880522
Skype: knutstar
http://dhis2.org