Re: Creating Org units with same names

Hi Muyepa

You should use “Full Qualified Names” to avoid same names. This is very important for data analysis.
For example, Muyepa district is different from Muyeper region; same for Muyepa dispensary is different from Muyepa hospital. And this is what we call full qualified names.

Regards,

Lungo
---
Dr. Juma Lungo - Expert in Information Systems
juma.lungo@xxxxxxxxxxxx | M: +255 787 065 098