Re: [Request] Are you looking for a DHIS2 implementer?

Dear David,
Pls send me your CV.
Regards,Bella

    On Thursday, February 18, 2016 1:16 PM, David Huser <david.huser@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hi all

This might be an usual request, but I thought it's worth a try. Are you
looking for a temporary DHIS2 implementer in your project?
I'm currently working at Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute in
Switzerland, but my contract is coming to an end in a few weeks. I
recently graduated with a BSc in Computer Science from a Swiss
University and gained knowledge and skills over the last 8 months on
setting up & implementing DHIS2 as a Monitoring & Evaluation tool for
national and team projects in Egypt, Chad, Tanzania and Afghanistan.
I'd like to go on travel -- and I thought why not try and connect both?
My CV and further details are available on request.

I'm looking forward to your replies.

Best regards
David Huser