Indicators cannot be specified as filter.

Hi All,

I'm trying to compare the monthly incidence rate (for malaria) between
different organizational units in a graph, however it seems I can't do this.
An error pop-up appears indicating:

Code: 409

Indicators cannot be specified as filter.

Does anyone know a way around this? It's possible to compare the monthly new
malaria cases from different org units in one graph (see attachment),
however since every org unit has a different population, I find it's more
interesting to compare the incidence rates. Any help would be very welcome
thanks!

Kind regards,

Thomas Lavreys

Thomas Lavreys