Re: DHIS2 DXF schema files

Hi Samuel,
We do not really maintain up-to-date schemas as such. The best resource
which is available for a given version is the /api/schemas end point, which
gives detailed information about each object.

In terms of the data format, you can have a look here (
https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-docs/tree/master/src/schemas/dxf_v2_schema).
Maybe Bob can comment on whether these are actually still up to date.

Regards,
Jason

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 10:22 AM, Samuel Spencer <theodore.therone@xxxxxxxxx