Retrieve Structure of Organisation Units through Web API

I need to retrieve the structure of the OrganisationUnits so that If
possible, I get JSON data structured from national, province, district and
facility.

How best can I retrieve this structured data. I need to use use it in a
third party App that will eventually write back to DHIS2

Regards,

Moses

--
ICT Warehouse (Pvt) Ltd - "The Stockist of *e*-nnovation"
7 Chelmsford Belgravia, Harare

Innovative solutions in Web Design and E-Commerce, Software Engineering,
Mobile and Bulk SMS Solutions, Graphic Design and Printing, General ICT
Solutions and Consultancy.

Follow ups