Learning and contributing GSoC-2016

Hi,
My name is Akshay Jain. I am a 4th-year undergraduate student of Indian
Institute of Technology, Bombay,  India.

I have both android and iOS application development experience as I
developed both the applications from scratch for an emerging consumer
electronics start-up in India. I have done freelancing projects on
web-development as well. I also know node, python, PHP, visual basic and
recently started learning GO.

I am interested in learning more and contributing more to the community. I
want to apply for GSoC 2016.  I'll be grateful if you guide me through.

Regards
Akshay Jain
4th year Undergraduate
IIT Bombay