Re: [Dhis2-devs] Category combinations are not being generated properly

Hi Sultan,

I have seen this in our system and suppose it comes from old dataValues, that
were loaded /entered before I added a new category into an existing
categoryCombination. The old values were still coded on the old
categoryOptionCombinations where the new category was missing.

I assume that DHIS2 does not delete obsolete categoryOptionCombinations, as long
as there are still dataValues linked to them.

Does that make sense, Lars?

Regards, Uwe