Regarding "Enhance existing DHIS2 android dashboard application"

Hi DHIS2,

I am Chetan Mann, currently pursuing my B.Tech(3rd yr)  in Computer Science
from Delhi Technological University, New Delhi.  I am developing android
applications from past 2yrs, have worked a lot on applications using live
data and I love to implement cool ideas and working with different
organizations.

I am very much interested in working on project “Enhance existing DHIS2
android dashboard applications”.

I have installed the existing APK . A have also downloaded the source code
and I trying to understand the code. I have some queries :

   1. Can you provide me the server URL, a username and password for
   testing the application downloaded from your release link. So that I can
   better understand what it is and how can I improve it.
   2. Can you guide me HOW I CAN CONTRIBUTE IN THE PROJECT IN CURRENT
   STAGE. What api’s can I use to fetch the data to make it dynamic or I can
   make my own demo api’s to fetch the data and show the work.

Here are some of the applications I have made and is live on play store :

1.
*https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.insectiousapp.findmyphone&hl=ena*
<https://in.linkedin.com/in/chhavip>

2. * https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.liveo.cyris&hl=ena*
<https://in.linkedin.com/in/chhavip>

3.
* https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apprevelations.indiantoiletfinder&hl=ena*
<https://in.linkedin.com/in/chhavip>

I currently work with AppRevelations (*https://github.com/AppRevelations*
<https://github.com/AppRevelations>) which is a group of developers from
our college. I have also made my own group of developers InsectiousApp (
*https://github.com/InsectiousApp* <https://github.com/InsectiousApp>)
which believe in developing innovative apps.

LinkedIn :  *https://www.linkedin.com/in/chetan-mann-5b506510a*
<https://in.linkedin.com/in/chhavip>

Github    : *https://github.com/InsectiousApp* <https://github.com/chhavip>

I have a good experience on working with apps which use live data or uses
different types of api’s . I have worked with several apis like Facebook
API, Google API, Twitter API, and I have even made my own basic apis with
the help of servers like Thingspeak.com . I would like to contribute to the
project with my best .
Waiting for further guidance

Thanking You
Chetan Mann