Re: Unable to delete/overwrite favorites-DHIS2 2.21

Hi Jan

No, it is not added to any dashboard. In fact I realized that a map view
can't be deleted if it was edited. So if I,

Create map favorite >> delete >> Success
Create map favorite >> edit >> delete >> unsuccessful

All the map view are created by me.

Thank you
Deepali