Re: one to many relation ability- tracker module

It is possible to record multiple visits each having different issues - for
this one has to simply create multiple stages. The limitation here is one
needs to know before hand how many TYPES of issues or diagnosis one is
expecting. It is not like we have a unlimited number of blank sheets and we
record whatever issue or diagnosis we are observing. We need to define the
TYPES before hand - that is what the program stages are doing. Then each
program stage can be repeated as many times as needed - there is no limit
on the amount of visits.

It is also possible to add new visit type - program stage - at any point in
the process.

---
Thank you,
Abyot.