Re: Problem in Analytic

Hi Abdul,

okay I am not 100% sure what causes this. I have now included a uniqueness
check on ISO dates in the generation of the period resource table. It
should ignore duplicates and provide a log warning when duplicates are
encountered.

Could you please try to upgrade to the latest 2.22 and see if that fixes
your problem. Build ready in 15 minutes. Revision 21900.

regards,

Lars