Re: Problem in Analytic

I upgraded to version 2.22 Revision 21900 and problem fixed, without remove any data.

Also I did test in version 2.21 and remove period in 25-11-2015 and the data in this period and that fixed this problem

Thank you so match

From: Lars Helge Øverland [mailto:lars@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 5:39 PM
To: Abdul Karim Jaafar <abdulkarim.jaafar87@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: DHIS 2 Users list <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Problem in Analytic

Hi Abdul,

okay I am not 100% sure what causes this. I have now included a uniqueness check on ISO dates in the generation of the period resource table. It should ignore duplicates and provide a log warning when duplicates are encountered.

Could you please try to upgrade to the latest 2.22 and see if that fixes your problem. Build ready in 15 minutes. Revision 21900.

regards,

Lars