GSOC 2016 : Enhance existing DHIS2 android dashboard application

Respected Sir/Madam,

I, Devika Mehra, 3rd Year student from Maharaja Surajmal Institute of
Technology, IPU, New Delhi, India, is pursing B. Tech in Computer Science
and Engineering. I am interested in *enhancing existing DHIS2 android
dashboard application. *

In summer 2015, I did an internship in a Startup, namely Kakcho, New Delhi,
India, where I developed an android app 'Kakcho'. The application converts
our smart phones into our a personalized stylist. Salient features of the
application includes

   - Safe and reliable data storage on Google Cloud Storage.
   - Network call via Retrofit.
   - Adherence to Google Design Guidelines
   - Push Notification using Google Cloud Messaging
   - Use of optimized algorithms to minimize time and space complexity
   - App data was stored with the assistance of Realm.
   - Incorporation of Google Maps API and Google Place API
   - Project is maintained and shared via Bitbucket.

In January 2016, I attained complete scholarship from Google India and Tata
Trust for Udacity Nanodegree for Android.

I have developed android library which is available on my github account.

Here is the link to my github profile
https://github.com/devikamehra/

Here is the link to my Linkedin profile
https://in.linkedin.com/in/devika-mehra-25469494