Data elements not visible in program validation rules

Hi devs,

I am using DHIS2 version 2.23. I have created a program and assigned a few
data elements to it. Also, assigned the program to org. units and a user
role as well. Then, I tried to add a validation rule for the program. But,
in the expression window (Edit left side & Edit right side) of the
validation rule, I am not able to see any data elements assigned to the
program. Am I missing something?

Please find a screenshot of the same attached with the mail.

Any help here would be appreciated.

[image: Inline image 1]

*Thanks*

Archana Chillala
Application Developer
Email archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone +91 9100960533 <+91+9100960533>
[image: ThoughtWorks]
<http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=archana-chillala-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>