Downloading Long Indicator/Data Element names from Pivot Tables

​​Version: 2.20

Build revision: 20001

When downloading results from a pivot table to a Table Layout format, we
noticed that short names of the data elements and Indicators are displayed,
despite the long names appearing on the Pivot Table display prior to
Download. (Note: user settings are set to display NAME as the Property to
display in analysis modules). Furthermore, it appears that some characters
are omitted from the short name when downloading Pivot table results to an
Excel Table Layout (HTML layout is a bit better.)

*Example*:

*Indicator (long) name: *

QualityCheck_MOH711_Female 0-14 yrs NOT Testing among Counselled InPatient

*Indicator Short name: *

% NotTested among Counselled F 0-14yrs Inpatient

*Excel Table Layout result:*

 nottested among counselled f 0-14yrs inpatient

*HTML Table Layout result:*

% NotTested among Counselled F 0-14yrs Inpatient

Is this forced display of short names by design? Our users are asking that
long names be displayed in the Pivot Table downloads. We have a work around
but it is not perfect.

Thank you…

*Laura E. Lincks*
Database Manager/Developer