Re: Phone Recommendations for DHIS2 Java Mobile Client

Knut,

We know Android very well, but we want to be able to test DHIS2 on feature
phones as well.

Long version: We have a website that we have developed to work in Opera
Mini on feature phones, but we need a feature phone that will allow us to
upgrade to the latest version of Opera Mini. I'm hoping we can find in one
phone a good test environment for DHIS2 and our Opera-Mini-optimized
website.