Re: GSOC 2016 : Enhance existing DHIS2 android dashboard application

Hello Devika,

Thank you for getting interested in DHIS2.

Good place to start with dhis2-android-dashboard app is building it from source code: https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-dashboard/tree/legacy

You can also test it against demo server in order to get better understanding of what application does:

Username: admin
Password: district

You can choose any of tasks listed here: https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-dashboard/issues
I also highly recommend you start writing proposal now and submitting draft to GSoC portal as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Araz Abishov