Re: ETL process with DHIS2

Hi - we did some work using Talend based on client desires.  We found it to
be an incredible pain in the butt.  Although our group are typically senior
software developers or technical architects we had to pull in vendor
consultants to get training on how to use it and ultimately dumped it.
Beware the marketing - they all promote self-service but I suspect you'll
either be bringing in their trainers, hiring their consultants or finding
your own software developers to actually get the job done.

Aaron