Re: Unable to set custom logo's

Hi Adam,

What format is the logo you're trying to upload? Only PNG images are
supported at the moment.

You can also check the contents of the $DHIS2_HOME/static folder. If the
upload succeeds that's where the custom logo/banner will be stored.

Best regards,

Nicolay Ramm
Front end developer, DHIS 2
University of Oslo