Re: How do I change databases in dhis2?

Hi Adam, what operating system? Version of DHIS2?

You have to link to your Postgres database inside a file called dhis2.conf.
Then you have to create a DHIS2_HOME environment variable that points to
the folder containing your dhis2.conf file.

If you are on Ubuntu, you can find some instructions in this conversation:
https://lists.launchpad.net/dhis2-users/msg03085.html