Re: ETL process with DHIS2

Hi.Thank you Ant, Knut, Jason and Aaron for the tips. I'm sure the discussions we are having will make us continue to improve the DHIS2 platform, particularly for datawarehouse implementations.I was also looking for Kettle and Talend for this purpose. Finally, I found DHIS2 very comfortable for Export and Import as it is possible to do this step by step (you choose which metadata you want to export/import). Now I see the way is how to TRANSFORM the Excel databases to fit with the exported file. For now, I intend to do this manually...
Thank you.