Re: DHIS2 crashes during login

This issue has been mentioned many times on the list

 Detail: Key (dateperiod)=(1975-01-01) already exists.; nested
exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: duplicate key
value violates unique constraint "_dateperiodstructure_pkey"

Basically, you have an invalid period. The fix is detailed here and in
other messages.

https://lists.launchpad.net/dhis2-users/msg08274.html

Regards,
Jason