Re: Android Event Capture App

Yep,

Have experienced something similar as well.

We found that in general, the field order on the Android App would follow
those specified in the Stages … but for some types of fields they just
wouldn’t play nicely and got shoved to the bottom of the Android screen no
matter what we did.

Anyway, I haven’t fully tested/documented these anomalies so I can’t be
more specific than that without going in and doing further investigation.

David