Re: GIS questions

Hi Wanying,

1) Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to add non-orgunit layers.
However, the developers are working on a new version of the GIS module,
which should open for more possibilities.

2) You can overwrite the GML file by posting again. Otherwise, you can
remove all the coordinates directly in the organisationunit table in the db.

3) That is a tricky question (as you seem to be aware of). I will leave
this for others to comment.

Regards,
Knut