Unsupported grant_type error

Hi everyone,
I've been working with the API and while the password grant type worked correctly I'm getting an error message when using the "authorized_code" grant type. Here is my request:
curl -X POST -u $CLIENT:$SECRET -H "Accept: application/json" $SERVER/uaa/oauth/token -d grant_type=authorized_code -d code=$CODE
And I get the following error:
{"error":"unsupported_grant_type","error_description":"Unsupported grant type: authorized_code"}
I've also tried the $SERVER/token url describe on the documentation but it seems to be incorrect, and i get:
HTTP Status 401 - LDAP authentication is not configured
 I've been able to retrieve correctly the code but I can't figure out what am I doing wrong with the request.
Thanks for your time
Eric

Follow ups