Re: New translation projects. Help needed

Hi Antonia,
I had to make a few more changes as the original commit missed a some of
the translations which you sent. Please be sure you use at least Revision
22702.
I cannot read Kurdish, but when I change the language, something happens,
so it seems to work I think. :)

Regards,
Jason

​