Re: Removing/Merging OrganisationalUnits

Hi Bayoh,
Please have a look at the two sql functions here

1)
https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-utils/blob/master/resources/sql/delete_site_with_data.sql
2)
https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-utils/blob/master/resources/sql/merge_orgunits.sql

The first one, will delete a site with data, and is used by the second to
merge data according to different strategies.

This used to be available in the core, but has been removed for now, as it
was not implemented properly. Hopefully, it will be back soon.

In the meantime, you should be able to use or adjust these scripts to your
needs. We have used these successfully in production systems, but as
always, review it and make a backup.

Regards,
Jason